Friday, November 6, 2009

6 November 2009

Today in class I was able to finish the planning/storyboarding for my site.
I have decided that I will try to arrange the links in the same way the math team events are structured. Every year, there are seven meets. In each meet, there are six e
vents. So, the pages connect in a similar way. The home page connects to each meet page (and one news page). On each meet page, one can connect to six event pages. In addition, every page, will, at the top, have links which lead to the home page and to other meet pages.
Therefore, the basic navigation will look like this, with the arrows representing links:

There will, then, be three basic layouts: a "Meet" layout, an "Event" Layout, and a "Home" layout. While they all will have the same background color and the same, main table, the inner structure will vary. They are shown here:
Planned Home Page:
Planned Meet Page:

Planned Event Page:

For the spaces labeled "graphic", I will use the graphic I designed earlier (see the entry on Oct. 29)