Monday, November 30, 2009

30 November 2009

I had some extra time in the morning, and as I am falling rather behind with all of this, I decided it was time to be a bit more proactive. I spent the 45 minutes before school started compiling information for Event 5. I was able to type up guides for events 2 and 3, using that images from that newer site I found, www.mathwords.com
During class, as we had a blended class, and time to work on our projects, I was able to input this information into the site. I also added on the guide for event 5, which was simply a photocopy of a formula sheet generally passed out with the tests.
Our teacher also told us today that we would be uploading our sites on Wednesday. This scared me a little, as I'm not nearly as close to being done as I would like to be. There are lots of things I still need to do to touch up what I have. However, we were told that this was okay; This posting would be of a draft site, which would be, by no means complete.