Friday, November 27, 2009

28 Novemebr 2009


I continued to work on the site today, finishing all of the Meet 4 pages and beginning to type information into word documents for event 5.
I've discovered a new site which I might want to use, as it is extremely helpful with geometry (esp. images for the formula). The images on this website are neater-looking than mine, and take less time for me. At this point in the project, this is crucial. In addition, there is no copyright, and no requests not to take the images. Therefore, I will use them. The name of the site is www.mathwords.com
I plan to use this more extensively as I continue with the remained of the geometry section.

I have also hit a bit of a roadblock in research, in that I have gotten to the topics on Analytic geometry. While this information is in my math book, I have not personally studied this in class. For these section, I plan to ask for the help of the math teachers.


Lastly, today I added a new system of links. I noticed it was difficult to get from event page to event page, so at the bottom of event, I have added a small cloud of links. This link cloud allows the site user to jump to any other event in that particular meet by clicking on its picture at the bottom.
I have also included a set of links, on each page, to the pages containing practice tests for that event. These changes are shown here: