Thursday, November 26, 2009

26 November 2009

As it is Thanksgiving weekend, I plan on getting a bulk of the work done.

Today, I scanned in all of the tests for events 6 and 7.
While I was doing this, I was thinking: these tests are extremely helpful in studying. Our teachers currently pass them out to us at every Meet, and it is by doing these practice problems that we are able to "conquer" an event.
Since I already have all of the tests scanned into my computer, I wondered: how hard would it be for me to simply post these tests as pictures on the event page, or have an extra page for tests.
I figured that this would be very good to have on my site, to improve its overall helpfulness, and that it wouldn't be too much extra work.

I also realized, while I was doing this, that I forgot to mention my scanner and my flash drive in the hardware section of Criterion I. I plan to get this information, and it the appropriate section accordingly.