Monday, October 26, 2009

26 October 2009

Today, I published my practice iWeb to the schools server, so that it could be viewed at any place on campus.
After looking at the program again today, I have decided to use Dreamweaver for my project. iWeb is too restricted for what I want to do, and would, I think, end up being more of a hindrance than Dreamweaver. In addition, my home computer is a PC, meaning I could not work on my website while at home. Although I do not have the dreamweaver software at this moment, I could theoretically download a trial version, so that I could develop the site while not at school.

On the note of research, I have scanned in the old tests from Meet 4, and plan on writing guides for those within the next two weeks. I also was able to scan the guides I had done for the previous Meets, from Meet 2.