Wednesday, October 21, 2009

21 October 2009

Today I added some finishing touches to my test website, making sure to get rid of all of the iWeb preset text on the video pages, and replace the placeholder photos with pictures of my own, albeit somewhat unrelated ones. I also cleaned up the video pages, making sure the same video wasn't simply posted under different pages.
After my site was ready for publishing, I continued to write up the guides for the remainder of meet two. I have only about a topic and a half left. I have to finish the work I started for the trigonometry packet, and write up a guide for equations. To keep track of what I have completed and what I still have to do, I made up a quick table using microsoft excel 2007. The events I have finished are marked with an X.

No comments:

Post a Comment