Wednesday, August 26, 2009

26 August 2009

After receiving back my project ideas with my teacher's comments on them, I have decided to chose idea number 1. During my two years on the math team, I have noticed it is exceptionally difficult for students to gather information. No one book has all the information, and some of the topics aren't even taught in formal classes. I really don't want future students to have to go through that much trouble; and, if it was easier to get information, our school's team could have a higher general success rate. Because I am on the team, I have a good idea of what is needed.
Although option #2 is still a possibility, I don't know nearly as much about sports and would not enjoy doing research as much. If I was not as excited about my project, the quality of the work could suffer. I was not as enthused about Option #3 to begin with, and I decided to heed my teacher's suggestion of not using that particular idea.